Beauty is More Than Skin Deep: Green Tea Bag: Hidden beauty secret

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Green Tea Bag: Hidden beauty secret

I have listened time and time again to beauty editors speaking about products with green tea, so I decided to conduct my little experiment. For almost an entire month I drank 2 cups of green tea and upon sipping the tea, I would use the tea bag as a facial cleanser. Simply put, I would just rub the tea bag over my face and neck. Did I mention that I only used the teabags when they were somewhat hot... This opens up pores so I would normally rinse my skin with cold water to close the pores or take advantage of applying a clay masque to draw out impurities. Rest assured, your skin will thank you. Make sure you apply a moisturizer after since your skin could become dry. Buena Suerte!

Favorite mask for over 9 years: Quenn helene Mint Jupep. Love, love, love it!

No comments: