Beauty is More Than Skin Deep: Best Dermatologist in New York

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Best Dermatologist in New York

Ask anyone how many Native Americans they know, and the answer will be nil. Ask anyone if you know of anyone with a skin problem, and the answer will be a resounding: YES.

Recently, I was fortunate to have come across a dermatologist in New York by the name of Dina Strachan (pronounced Strawn). Dr. Strachan was extremely polite and thorough. She makes you feel so welcomed. Such treatment is a rarity in a lot of medical facilities where one usually feels so pressured to get out of a doctor’s office quickly.

Prior to my visit with Dr. Strachan, I had visited a very prestigious Tribeca skin center. (I will not mention the place). I spent no more than 2 minutes with the dermatologist. She was is such a hurry to usher me out…it is an extremely busy practice. By the way, it was my Family doctor who referred me to this place. Frustrated, I decided to google: black dermatologists in New York. That’s how I came across Dr. Dina Strachan.

Curious as to why I visited? I had been suffering a little from bacne(back ance), you know the tiny little white stuff sticking out on your back at times. Well this was one of my problems. Though it was not severe, I wanted to get rid of them especially since summer is round the corner. Within one month of using the products that Dr. Dina Strachan had prescribed, I was beach ready! I am not kidding. I wish I had before and after pictures to show you.

My next problem was acne scars and mild acne on my chest and face. Since I began using the products, I have seen an almost 95% decrease in breakouts. The best thing about the regimen, is that I get to use only TWO products. They are suitable for face and body.

As I write, my chest has cleared significantly, but it still has a little way to go. After all, it these dark spots had been there for years, therefore I do not expect them to fade in a month.

My chest is weird. Yes, really weird. I have this thing that seems like Goosebumps all the time. Can’t wait to get rid of it totally…

If you are tired of suffering from acne scars, acne, pimples, dark spots, and other skin conditions, give Dr. Dina Strachan a try. I assure you, you will not be disappointed. My next appointment is in two months…so Dr. Stachan could monitor my progress.

According to her website: “ She has a special interest in ethnic skin care and the management of common conditions affecting ethnic populations such as melasma, keloid scars and facial moles.” She treats all skin types, not just ethnic skin.

Her official website is: http://www.dinastrachanmd.com/

In case you're wondering, the products which were prescribed to me were: Oscion6% cleanser(benzol peroxide) and ziana gel.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post! We’re all in this together.

No comments: