Beauty is More Than Skin Deep: Fade Dark Spots

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fade Dark Spots



Olay Definity deep penetrating foaming moisturizer:

Since I am bent on getting rid of all my facial acne scars, I decided to do my research and realized there was a common denominator from beauty experts: Olay Definity deep penetrating foaming moisturizer.

Though, not too happy with the almost $27.00 price tag, I decided to give it a try. According to Olay, this product:

Inspired by high definition technology, new Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming Moisturizer helps reverse the appearance of past damage coming from beneath the skin's surface.
Unique aerated serum foam actively combats the look of skin discolorations to revitalize luminosity.
Glucosamine Complex hydrates to allow the natural rebuilding of collagen, diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Lightweight formula absorbs quickly for a smooth, weightless feel.
Active foaming action feels rich and luxurious as it penetrates to condition skin at the source of past damage.
Over 8 weeks, the appearance of dullness, brown spots and uneven skin tone diminish.

I was quite impressed with Olay Definity deep penetrating foaming moisturizer that I switched to their Definity UV moisturizer, SPF15. There has definitely been improvement in the clarity of my skin. I plan on switching to another one of their cheaper lines, with similar ingredients. To read more about olay, or to get a free skin consultation online, you may visit their website: www.olay.comIn addition, if you have any recommendations with other products to fade acne scars, do not hesitate to post. We’re in this together.

No comments: