Beauty is More Than Skin Deep: Why my texturize hair loves Cantu

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Why my texturize hair loves Cantu

Hello there my texturize friends. Thank you for checking in. By now you know that I am not a product junkie. I try to keep my texturizer regimen quite simple. Somedays I choose to spot the wet, curly look; other times, I spot the dry look. Well, yesterday I was so pleased with my texturize hair outcome...it was the dry curly look. The previous day I did a hot oil treatment with vatika and amla oil. In the evening I only used one product to braid my hair: Cantu shea butter, grow strong strengthening treatment. I had 6 braids at the front and 5 braids in the back.

The result was quite impressive. The dryness that is very characteristic of braidouts was absent. My texurize hair felt really silky and moisturized. This was my first braidout using cantu shea butter grow strong. Did I mention that this product is so light, yet gives you a powerful shine. Stay tuned. I will post a few pictures later. Thanks for stopping by.

Your Texturizer buddy

No comments: